Monday, October 09, 2006

Griefer attack?

Today scripts are disabled throughout the grid... Bay is locked into his house and Anna is locked out. The doors are scripted... Figures.

It looks like this wasn't caused by griefers at all. I happened to be in the shelter when one Mal entered there. He had been to war in a war sim, and they planted some nukes there. The nukes were scripted in such a way that they self-replicated, and created havoc all over the enemies territory. Well, not only there...

The Lindens were not happy with him - of course. But it was just part of the war game they were playing, so I can't really see that as beeing a griefer attack. He was very sad, and full of regrets himself. When a Linden entered the shelter, he quickly tp'd out of there.

Of course I was pissed off with the whole thing since I wanted to do some scripting, but I can't really blame anyone for this. Just one of these things that happens, i guess.

And for those of you who know how my last week's been:

Singing Amen, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I'm alive

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died

(Nickelback - If everyone cared)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home