Monday, August 14, 2006

Second life

So, I finally got hooked. I signed up for an account with Secondlife after an article in Computer Sweden. Just to see what it was all about.

And what happened. Well, for the first hour, I thought nothing of it. Wasn't worth the time.

Then I met the greatest people at The Shelter. Skye, Dutchy, Divine, Woodie, Tangletwigs, Dolmere, Keeva... The list goes on and on... Great music, and lots of dancing. PG dancing, that is - compared to Studio 54. I went there, *blushed* and went straight back home to the shelter.

The only problem I have for the moment is that my partner in real life doesn't like it when I'm off to Secondlife to meet friends in the evenings. I understand her, and try to minimize it.

I don't know if I'm getting a bad rep at the shelter. I've been called a player at times, and the other evening somebody called me a pimp! Hehe. For some reason, I didn't mind...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tangletwigs said...

Bad rep Bay ? Surely not :)

THanks for the name check !

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home