Friday, September 01, 2006

More vampires...

Ok, Anna went to the Shelter, and got bitten by a vampire... So what's a girl gonna do?

Fortunately Tangletwigs Fairymeadow and Junette Jamberoo hosted a Vampire theme party timed especially for us europeans. So I followed my new instincts, put on my best Lilith outfit and went there...

After walking among the tombs in the graveyard, I finally found all my my fellow vampires dancing on the top floor of the new castle, put there just for this evenings party. Among all vampire wannabies there, I even found a real vampire - Mistylee, who I guess scouted the crowd for new victims...

Although I was almost two hours late, I didn't notice... The party was a blast. When I came, Tangle started a competition about the best vampire bite of the evening. I entered, and I was the first one to try. Tangle, at that moment posing as a cute girl, was the victim, and he wanted me to do some role play. However, I just followed my new insticts to the letter, lured him into my arms, and bit hard...

Needless to say - I won the contest...

As always, Tangle's and June's party just rocks. And they are getting increasingly more popular. Search for the Pegasus Ballroom, come to the parties and have a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home