Thursday, August 17, 2006

Junette and Tangletwigs Formal


Woohoo, I put on my best tux (well... freebie!), and off I went to Junettes and Tangles place for my first ever formal ball with my beautiful date - Matilde Morellet. Great event with a lot of people coming. Beautiful women with spectacular gowns everywhere. At times there were not enough men there though.

Junette and Tangle have a wonderful place - A beatiful house with a bar in the boat, and a gazebo just by the sea. And it seems they have done a lot of work to make this party a success. Plenty of different dances, and places to sit and talk.

And the first balls I found, coming with my date, was meant for kissing at the doorstep. Oooh, ah, eh, *blushed*, hmmm - (maybe later...) Next we were inside dancing salsa to Frankie boy's love songs.

The price for the best dressed woman there went to the always beautiful Skye Galileo, and the best dressed man was Woodie Taft. (I'm sorry Woods - I have no idea how you looked like. I was too busy looking at the ladies...)

Thanks for a great time Junette and Tangle, and thanks Matilde for such a great date. Hope to see all of you soon.

...and for those of you wondering - Did we ever get to those kissing balls? Well, keep on wondering...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tangletwigs said...

Thank you for the write up Bay :)

Anyone who would like info about upcoming dance events at my parcel is welcome too join The Pegasus Ballroom group - announcements will be made there.

All events will be at a euro friendly midweek time (around 12-1pm SLT)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home