Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Who am I?

Argh, I'm at the office sending mail to people, and I was so close signing it with Bay. Maybe it's the fact that I got up at 4am this morning, or things are really confusing me, but my different lives messes with me.

At home I'm usually darling or dad, and my relaxed, not very social self. At work I'm Blomman, the one that solves all the problems, a quite social guy - always wanting to help. And in SL, I love to socialize and meet people, and help out if I can. And there I'm a different view of myself again.

What I noticed after nearly two weeks is that SL spills over to my real life. I'm having more fun. I am more social and fun to be with.

Hopefully this is all good, but we'll see. I'm becoming an SL junkie :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Blomman said...

Yea Dani, it's so fun. But my RL friends are getting a bit tired of me. I have so much to tell about SL. My brother eventuall gave in and signed up. He will try to run SL from his home in mainland China.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home