Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Finally a home

Now I'm no longer one of those homeless guys running around looking for shelter all the time. I finally found the place of my dreams in the winter wonderland of Nordica. And to keep up with my swedish stereotype, except for the blond, blueeyed part, I rented a log cabin with a fireplace and a big porch. The only thing missing is the swedish sauna... I love it here. It's very beautiful and quiet. You should come for a visit. I'll be happy to show you around.

It's funny. It happens now that I log in, sit down in the hammock on the porch - and don't do anything. Just relaxing, pondering, looking at the scenery... Sometimes I even leave the computer, and that feeling still lingers with me. So if you drop by, and I seem not to react, just hold on - I'll be right there with you, as soon as I finished what I'm doing.

I'm also trying to learn some scripting. And then it's just perfect to have the peace there to do so. Well, peace until my roomie shows up... Then I don't care about the scripting anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, looks great from the photos! If you'd like I'd be happy to take some photos of the interior and exterior of it for your personal use. I can send you the photos I did of Skye's place, if you'd like a sample. :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Blomman said...

Sure Alex. We haven't really finished setting the place up the way we would like though. And we would like to do some changes in the general area as well :-P. Just IM me or Anna Gylling inworld and you can come and have a look. Or you can come and look for yourself at secondlife://Nordica/218/58/22

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home